In addition to ongoing enhancements, this InCheck Mobile App release brings an exciting new update to individual cards featured in inspections, maintenance routines, incident reports, and more.
Your team can now include the following for onsite work captured in the app:
- Require comments to be added for any individual card
- Require a photo to be added or captured for any individual card
- If you have an active Yardi integration, require an item on any individual card be added to a Work Order
This means your staff will have to complete the above actions before being able to close out an inspection, report, or routine. For example:
- You can require your staff to add pictures of a specific location in an incident report
- You can require your team to take pictures of specific items during a move-out inspection
- If a specific item is selected as broken or in need of repair, you can have a secondary card that requires adding it to a Yardi work order
You can also remove the ability to add comments or photos on specific cards as appropriate, based on your needs.
How can my team take advantage of this?
Reach out to your customer success manager. They can help you edit existing routines and inspections, and add requirements to any new ones going forward. Once active, you'll see red stars for required additional items on cards in the InCheck App:
Here's what teams would see if they didn't submit required comments or photos:
And here's an example of a card that has photo options removed: