In addition to ongoing enhancements, the latest release for the InCheck Mobile App has added exciting new functionality:
Enhancements to Yardi Work Orders
- Users can now add notes to existing Work Orders that will sync directly to Yardi
- Notes can be added on the Work Order listing page in the InCheck Mobile App
- Any Technician Notes added directly to Yardi can still be viewed, alongside notes added from SiteCompli
- Users will also have the ability to filter Work Orders by status in their app
- Reminder that Yardi WO statuses are pulled directly from your Yardi account - let your Customer Success Manager know if you have any questions here!
NEW: Field Groups input cards for InCheck Inspections
- Your team can now create inspections using the new Field Group card type
- Field Groups allow your team to quickly and easily review conditions in multiple rooms. Multiple inputs can now be captured on a single card, so inspecting large spaces with a number of conditions is faster than ever before.
- Field Groups takes your paper checklist and makes it digital - keeping review just as easy and fast, but letting you capture pictures, notes, and more - automatically, and all without the hassle of paper
- As with any card in InCheck, Field Groups can be totally customizable based on your needs, your space, and what you're looking to capture
- Field Groups were developed using direct feedback from InCheck users. We're excited to continue enhancing this feature, and developing more exciting functionality that helps your team get more done
Enhancements to annual safety notice inspections (NYC)
It's now even easier to view responses in the app and ensure inspectors are aligned with the latest city definitions when collecting data (for example, reside meaning spends 10 or more hours in a unit).