Due Diligence Report
The Due Diligence report function lets you view compliance information for any property in NYC outside of your current portfolio. It’s a great way to get the data your team needs before making business-critical decisions (like vetting future assets or preparing for new business).
Due Diligence consists of a report containing compliance information across various agencies, along with contextual information.
Due Diligence is available on-demand to any SiteCompli user and can be accessed directly within your account.
How do I run a Due Diligence Report for a property?
1. Visit - Due Diligence
2. Click the Create New Report button
3. Input a property address first
City, State, Postal Code, and Country fields will automatically populate with building information once a property is selected.
- Please note - Property must be within the five NYC Boroughs
and click Next
4. The Report will take a few seconds to pull the requested information. If successful, you will see the DOB, HPD, DOF municipal information available. If the report experiences difficulty pulling information from one of those agencies, please click the button.
Please note certain buildings don't have HPD information so the section may say - Not Found.
5. Customize Delivery
- Report Name - a title will be automatically generated for your report but you can also customize your report name.
- Select Recipient -
- Your name will populate in this section. You can add other users to this field or type full email addresses to send this report to its intended recipient.
Because the report covers extensive agency information, it may take up to 1-2 hours to run. You’ll receive an email as soon as the report is complete.
The report will also be available here for you to access at any time - Due Diligence