SiteCompli sends you email alerts for important upcoming compliance events like hearing dates or expiring permits or when new items are issued to your building.
You can adjust what comes to your inbox by selecting how often you’d like to receive specific types of alerts.
- Click the circular icon (the one that contains your initials or your picture) in the upper right-hand corner
- Click Profile
- Click Properties & Notifications from the left-hand menu
- Select a specific property or click Edit Settings for All Properties
- Click Update Settings
TIP: You can update your alerts settings to be the same across all of your properties by clicking on Edit Settings for All Properties.
For each type of alert, you can select between Off, On, and Weekly Only.
- Off: You will never receive alerts for that issue
- On: You will receive all alerts for that issue
- Weekly Only: You will only receive alerts for this issue in a Weekly Summary Report email
Turning off all alerts
If you don’t want to receive any alerts for a property, click the red circle icon next to the property name to remove it from your alerts.