Where can I create a Work Order?
Please visit the Work Order section under Maintenance or click here
Click Create Work Order
Step 1. You will need to input the following the information -
- Unit (If applicable)
- Work Order Type - A preset list of options will be available
Step 2. Designate if this work should be assigned to a Vendor, a member of your Staff, or Other
- Vendor - Third-party companies your management company are affiliated with
- Staff - A user within your organization assigned to the relevant property
- Other - Assign the work to the desired person or organization not listed as a vendor or staff member
Step 3. Set the Start Date, Start time and Due Date, Due Time for the Work Order
- Optional - You can email a copy of the Work Order
- Optional - Make the work visible to the tenant
- Available with Tenant Portal and Call Center activated
Step 4. Input the Task Details of the Work Order
You can have one task or multiple tasks per Work Order, click the Additional Task button to drop down another Task window:
Can I edit a Work Order?
No, we specifically designed the Work Order to make sure the original specifications of the work order/job could not be edited. If a work order needs to be adjusted, you will need to delete the work order.
Create a Work Order off a Record
You can also create a work order off of any record in SiteCompli (Violations, Complaints, etc.). Just drop down the record and click - Create Work Order
The below image is from a DOB Violation -