“Where Smart Property Managers meet Smart Operations Tech”
RealFocus 2020 is bringing the property management’s top experts and leaders to you, making sure your organization is prepared to not just meet industry changes, but stay ahead of the curve and the competition. This event will take place virtually on October 27th from 9 AM - 5 PM EST, and this year registration is free but spots are limited!
We’ll be hosting a full day of panels, expert conversations, and Q&A sessions designed to get your property management team up-to-speed on the latest industry news, trends, and best practices. With all the changes the property management community has faced this year, our number one priority is keeping you informed, and your team prepared.
Here's a peek at some of the sessions:
- Managing Risk Across Your Portfolio in 2021
- Building Communities: How Team Culture & Staff Engagement Lead To Success
- A Way Forward – Keynote with CBRE's Chairman of Americas Research & Senior Economic Advisor, and much more!
Here are some of the bigger concepts we’re talking about this year:
- How to not just deal with change, but embrace it and grow your company despite it
- How to steel your company and your team against future impacts (be it compliance, external events, or otherwise) by planning today
- How to take small steps and implement best practices other teams are using to succeed
- Embracing new ideas and technology to run a better business, and improve your team’s NOI
Below are some of the new Product Releases we’ll be talking about:
- Our NEW InCheck Mobile App (property-centric view, easily accessible property information)
- Smart Automatic Triggering - assigning work to the right people automatically, without delay
- Creating automatic follow-ups for inspections based on what you’re seeing onsite
- Building smarter inspections that adjust based on your inputs in real-time
- Better reporting on your team’s ongoing and future work portfolio-wide
- This year’s digital can’t-miss programming will provide property owners and managers with education sessions around the latest NYC compliance news, industry best practices, how-to’s, and Q&A's with experts.
- Our team has put together a full day of virtual programming featuring top experts and professionals in the NYC compliance & property operations community.
- With all the changes the property management community has faced this year, our number one priority is keeping you informed, and your team prepared.
- Here's a peek at some of the sessions/ Here are some of the educational panels we've put together with top experts and professionals in the industry:
- How COVID Is Impacting Environmental Regulations (Local Laws 97 & 33)
- OATH Summonses & Remote Hearings In The Time of COVID
- A Conversation With HPD & much more!
- A review of HPD’s latest lead laws, and how you can handle them
- Expert steps you can take to prepare for upcoming carbon emissions requirements
- Sessions focused on growing your real estate community, managing risk in a post-COVID environment, and the future outlook of property operations
You can view our full agenda here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.