To create a new Work Order, click on Maintenance from the left-hand menu, click on Work Orders, and then click on the blue Create Work Order button.
In the Create Work Order window:
1. Property: Select the property and unit for the Work Order
2. Select the Work Order type
3. Assignee: Select the Assignee of the Work Order. You can assign to any vendors, staff, or users already linked to your account, or use other to add someone not in your account.
4. Date & Time: Select a start and due date for the Work Order to be completed by.
5. If you would like to send yourself or anyone else a copy of the Work Order, add any additional emails.
6. Tasks & Instructions: Add any information necessary for the Work Order to be performed.
When you're finished, click Create Work Order.
You can also created Work Orders that are linked to specific items in your SiteCompli account like violations or complaints.
To create a Work Order attached to an item, click on the small plus sign next to the violation number to expand the details of the record. Navigate to the Work Orders section and click on Create Work Order.