ADMIN ONLY: You must be an Admin to create a new user in your account. You can tell if you have Admin privileges because you will have the Company menu option in your profile. If you are not an Admin, please have an Admin for your account contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This guide goes over how to create new Users in your SiteCompli or InCheck account, how to make sure they're given the appropriate access levels, how to make sure they're assigned to the correct properties, and how to remove users from your organization.
- Click on the circular icon (the one that contains your initials or your picture) in the upper right-hand corner
- Click Company and select User Administration
- Click Add User
- Enter the new user’s first and last name
- Enter the new username
- Enter the new user’s email address
- Optional: Enter the new user’s phone number
- Select an access level for the new user
- Check Send Welcome EMail
- Optional: Add any additional contact info
- Optional: Assign Roles for each property
- Check the box Send welcome email with password and login instructions
- Click Save
BEST PRACTICE: Make sure your new Users don't miss any important information by assigning properties to them immediately after you create their new account.
There are several levels of access you can give to your new Users. The table below shows all of the User levels and their associated privileges.
Your newly created User won't automatically be assigned to any properties. To assign properties to your new User:
- Click the circular icon (the one that contains your initials or your picture) in the upper right-hand corner and Click Properties
- Select the property from the menu on the left and Click User & Alerts tab and Click Link User
- Select the user from the drop-down list
- Click Add
To deactivate a User from your organization's account:
- Click on the circular icon (the one that contains your initials or your picture) in the upper right-hand corner and Click Company
- Click User Administration
- Click on the green circle next to the User’s name
- Click OK
BEST PRACTICE: Remove Users from your account by deactivating them instead of deleting them because any information that was added by deleted Users will be removed from your account and cannot be recovered.
Article is closed for comments.