Don't see this feature or unable to login? The InCheck Mobile App is only available for organizations on the InCheck platform. If you have any questions about how your team can access this feature, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This guide goes over how to log Inspections from Tasks assigned to you and how to create new Inspections in the InCheck Mobile App.
The InCheck Mobile App lets you inspect your buildings seamlessly in the field. You can take action on work previously assigned to you, or create new Inspections on the spot.
All Inspections are custom-built for your organization. If you need a new Inspection or need one updated, please contact email@example.com.
To log an Inspection from a Task that's been assigned to you:
- Tap the Inspection Task from your Task list
- On the Task Details page, tap Begin Inspection
- Tap on today's date on the Calendar and then swipe left
- Answer the Inspection questions, swiping left to get to the next one
- On the last page, tap Complete Inspection
If you need to finish your Inspection later, click Close & Continue Later. You will be able to find the Inspection Task saved in your Task list.
Creating New Inspections
- Tap the blue plus sign
- Tap Start New Inspection
- Tap the property address from the list
- Tap the Inspection category
- Tap the Inspection type
- Tap Select Property Area and select the Unit or Area from the list
- Complete the Inspection