1. Visit - SiteCompli Reports
2. Click the Create New Report button
There are four available activity reports:
These Activity Reports are a Property Specific Report - you can only select one property per report.
3. Select the desired Activity Report and click Next
4. Select a Property and click Next
5. Customize Delivery
- Report Name - a title will be automatically generated for your report but you can also customize your report name.
- Schedule - Designate if this report should only be run once, or reoccurring:
- Reoccuring reports can be set to run Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly.
- Select Recipient -
- Building Users - Any user who is assigned to this property will receive this report.
- Admin Users - All Administrators on the account will receive this report.
- Select Recipient - You can manually type email addresses in this section to send to a user in or out of your organization.
6. Click Next
Your report will begin generating.
You will be able to close the generating window and continue using SiteCompli while your report completes. If a recipient is selected, a copy will be emailed to that user/group of users.
In addition, once the report completes generating, a copy will also be available in your SiteCompli Reports at any time.