The Custom Report is a highly customizable excel report that provides full clarity into your properties based on the setting you apply prior to report generation.
This report is a Portfolio-Wide Report - you can select one or multiple properties per custom report.
1. Visit - SiteCompli Reports
2. Click the Create New Report button
3. Select Custom and click Next
4. Customizing your Report
- All Properties - Report on the Entire Portfolio
- Group - Report on Properties within a Property Group
- Properties in Portfolio - Report on Specific Properties
- Expand All Sections - Allows you to view all available reporting options for each issuing agency. - Recommended
- [+] - Click the plus symbol to drop-down specific alert settings for each issuing agency
- Global Settings
- Only Open - Report will only show Open Violations
- Only Closed - Report will only show Closed Violations
- All - Report will show both Open and Closed Violations
5. Customize Delivery
- Report Name - a title will be automatically generated for your report but you can also rename your report.
- Schedule - Designate if this report should only be run once, or reoccurring:
- Reoccuring reports can be set to run Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly.
- Select Recipient -
- Building Users - Any user who is assigned to this property will receive this report.
- Admin Users - All Administrators on the account will receive this report.
- Select Recipient - You can manually type email addresses in this section to send to a user in or out of your organization.
6. Click Next
Your report will begin generating.
You will be able to close the generating window and continue using SiteCompli while your report completes. If a recipient is selected, a copy will be emailed to that user/group of users.
In addition, once the report completes generating, a copy will also be available in your SiteCompli Reports at any time.