If you're looking to download a report of all FDNY data for all of your properties being monitored, you can do so by following the steps below:
1. Visit - SiteCompli Reports
2. Click the Create New Report button
3. Select Custom and click Next
4. Customizing your Report
Select the specific FDNY Data you wish to receive data on by checking off the box.
- Global Settings
- Only Open - Report will only show Open Violations
- Only Closed - Report will only show Closed Violations
- All - Report will show both Open and Closed Violations
5. Customize Delivery
- Report Name - a title will be automatically generated for your report but you can also rename your report.
- Schedule - Designate if this report should only be run once, or reoccurring:
- Reoccuring reports can be set to run Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly.
- Select Recipient -
- Building Users - Any user who is assigned to this property will receive this report.
- Admin Users - All Administrators on the account will receive this report.
- Select Recipient - You can manually type email addresses in this section to send to a user in or out of your organization.
6. Click Next
Your report will begin generating.
You will be able to close the generating window and continue using SiteCompli while your report completes. If a recipient is selected, a copy will be emailed to that user/group of users.