This report gives you a bird's eye view of the activity on your entire portfolio during a specific period of time.
This report is a Portfolio-Wide Report - it will display information for all your properties based on the categories you enable.
1. Visit - SiteCompli Reports
2. Click the Create New Report button
3. Select Portfolio Activity History and click Next
4. Select a start date and end date to narrow the timeframe the report will cover and
designate if the Report should be 'My Properties' or 'Full Portfolio'
5. Check/UnCheck the available categories you wish to receive information on.
Example of some of the available categories below -
6. Customize Delivery
- Report Name - a title will be automatically generated for your report but you can also rename your report.
- Schedule - Designate if this report should only be run once, or reoccurring:
- Reoccuring reports can be set to run Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly.
- Select Recipient -
- Building Users - Any user who is assigned to this property will receive this report.
- Admin Users - All Administrators on the account will receive this report.
- Select Recipient - You can manually type email addresses in this section to send to a user in or out of your organization.
7. Click Next
Your report will begin generating.
You will be able to close the generating window and continue using SiteCompli while your report completes. If a recipient is selected, a copy will be emailed to that user/group of users.
In addition, once the report completes generating, a copy will also be available in your SiteCompli Reports at any time.
Article is closed for comments.