A quick one-page multi-agency overview of a property. This report will help highlight what areas need to be focused on.
This report is a Property-Specific and it will display information based on the property selected.
1. Visit - SiteCompli Reports
2. Click the Create New Report button
3. Select Property Snapshot and click Next
4. Select a Property
5. Customize Delivery
- Report Name - a title will be automatically generated for your report but you can also rename your report.
- Schedule - Designate if this report should only be run once, or reoccurring:
- Reoccuring reports can be set to run Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly.
- Select Recipient -
- Building Users - Any user who is assigned to this property will receive this report.
- Admin Users - All Administrators on the account will receive this report.
- Select Recipient - You can manually type email addresses in this section to send to a user in or out of your organization.
6. Click Next
Your report will begin generating.
You will be able to close the generating window and continue using SiteCompli while your report completes. If a recipient is selected, a copy will be emailed to that user/group of users.
In addition, once the report completes generating, a copy will also be available in your SiteCompli Reports at any time.