How To Create A View
- Visit any list view page in your SiteCompli or InCheck account (examples are HPD Violations, Unit Inspections, Property Documents, and much more)
- Use the Filter button to drill down to the specific information you'd like to save as a View. You can select as many Filters as you'd like to include within your View.
- Apply the Filters you've selected.
- Click "Save This Filter As A View" located in the upper left-hand side of the list view page
- Enter a name for your specific View
Decide if you'd like this View to be Company-wide (can be seen by all users on your account) or Personal (for your use only).
Please note that Personal views can be organized by account administrators via Company settings. See Managing Your Views for more information
- Click Confirm
- Your View can now be referenced on demand by clicking the Views dropdown on this page going forward.
Please note that Views are specific to each list page, as filters may be different depending on the information displayed on the page.