How To Mark HPD Violations As Certified
"I submitted my certificate of correction to the HPD, and I want my colleagues to know no further work is necessary for a violation. How do I let them know?"
Providing you have submitted correction documentation to the HPD, you can mark an HPD violation as Certified.
- Start by locating the relevant HPD violation number.
- Click the [+] icon to drop down the violation details.
- You will see a Mark as Certified button in the Status History section.
- Click Mark as Certified:
- The following window will appear:
Enter your Name and the Date the Certification was submitted, and click Save
- The Status of the violation will update to Certified:
Note: Violations marked as Certified are still considered open by the HPD until the HPD approves the submitted certificate of correction.
Note: 'Certified' violations will continue appearing in reporting for open HPD violations until the HPD approves the submitted certificate of correction.