How do I find a copy of my violation?
To find a copy of an OATH/ECB violation:
1. Click the small plus sign next to the violation number to expand the details
2. Scroll to the Files section and click the PDF icon
3. For ECB/OATH violations, you may have to click Request Ticket Image
Please note: If a violation copy is not available it is likely because the City has not made a copy available.
How do comment on a violation?
To comment on a record, locate the symbol on any complaint, violation, etc.
The violation details will expand and you will be able to navigate down to the Notes section -
Click Add a note and type your comment text. To save the comment, make sure to click Add Comment.
The comment will immediately appear on the record -
If you would like to delete a comment, please click the x button to remove the comment -
Please note you can only delete your own comments.
NotMe - How do I hide a violation?
You can use the NotMe™ feature to hide OATH/ECB-related violations that are issued to respondents that aren’t affiliated with your property. Violations or respondents marked NotMe™ will not appear on your calendar, in a list view page, in a search, or in ongoing/weekly alerts.
To hide a violation:
- Click the small plus sign
- Click NotMe
Select whether to hide only this violation or all violations associated with this named respondent
Hidden violations and/or respondents can always be unhidden by an Account Administrator
To manage your NotMe list:
Click on the circular icon (the one that contains your initials or your picture) in the upper right-hand corner
To remove something from your hidden list:
1. Click on the circular arrow icon next to the violation number or named respondent
2. Click OK
How do I Filter and Export information?
To only view and export specific information, or information during specific dates:
1. Click the Filter button found on most pages on SiteCompli
2. Choose the options you want to filter by. Note that your options will vary depending on the compliance information you are trying to export.
3. Click Export and choose the file type (CSV, XLS, or PDF)